Let’s discuss the details:
Please contact us by phone or email so we can discuss your project in detail and better yet, let us know if you’re in the area and available to meet—we would love to show you some printed samples. This will help us to provide you with a more accurate estimate and to make our best recommendations for materials used such as paper, ink color and sizes.
Be sure to fill us in on the following:
• What type of project you are interested in and specifically which one (graphic design, wedding, semi-custom, custom, etc)
• Number of ink colors
• Paper: Bright white, soft white or any special requests
• Sizes, or special requests for a die cut shape such as a circle or rounded corners
• Fonts: We have a lot to choose from, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, let us know so we can make suggestions
• Text: Please let us know what you would like your pieces to say… if you need assistance, we are happy to help
• Timing: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery from artwork approval date (we do consider rush jobs; additional fees may apply)
Place your order with us:
We will provide you with an estimate which will cover your project in detail and include a contract. We will need the contract signed and returned to us, along with a 50% deposit to get started. Payments can be made by either check to lilikoi design & letterpress or with any major credit card. A 3% transaction fee will apply.
Approving your artwork:
We will create electronic pdf files and will submit them by email for your approval. Please carefully check for spelling, layout, dates, etc. Lilikoi Design + Letterpress is not responsible for errors and will not bear the cost of reordering plates or reprinting. Custom orders may not be cancelled or refunded once final proofs have been approved. Upon final approval, Lilikoi Design + Letterpress cannot accept returns or issue refunds due to any and all errors (such as misspelled words, etc). By approving your final proof, you accept responsibility for the information and layout, paper and printing as shown. Artwork provided by the client will be printed as is. If errors are discovered after proof approval, Lilikoi Design + Letterpress is required to charge for a reprint. Once the artwork is approved, a timeline will be submitted for print production and delivery.
Putting the Peach to work:
We will send you an update once your project is on press. Due to the nature of letterpress printing, colors, printing and registration may vary. Lilikoi design & letterpress will carefully check the quality of each piece but embrace the outcome of the printing, since each piece is fed by hand one at a time.
A special delivery:
Your final invoice will be submitted and paid prior to shipping. We will notify you when you can expect your order and provide you with a tracking number.
ORDERING PROCESS FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN & ART DIRECTION PROJECTS
Please contact us by phone or email to discuss the scope of the project.